Ecological factors explaining the location of the boundary between the mixedwood and coniferous bioclimatic zones in the boreal biome of eastern North America
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 90–102, January 2007
How to Cite
Messaoud, Y., Bergeron, Y. and Leduc, A. (2007), Ecological factors explaining the location of the boundary between the mixedwood and coniferous bioclimatic zones in the boreal biome of eastern North America. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 90–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00277.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!