Ice age legacies in the geographical distribution of tree species richness in Europe
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 234–245, March 2007
How to Cite
Svenning, J.-C. and Skov, F. (2007), Ice age legacies in the geographical distribution of tree species richness in Europe. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 234–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00280.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!