Present address: Centre for Environmental Risk Management of Bushfires, University of Wollongong, NSW 2522, Australia. E-mail: email@example.com
Fire persistence traits of plants along a productivity and disturbance gradient in mediterranean shrublands of south-east Australia
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 330–340, May 2007
How to Cite
Pausas, J. G. and Bradstock, R. A. (2007), Fire persistence traits of plants along a productivity and disturbance gradient in mediterranean shrublands of south-east Australia. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 330–340. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00283.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!