Temporary address: P.O. Box 19423, 202 KNH, Nairobi, Kenya.
Parasite species richness in carnivores: effects of host body mass, latitude, geographical range and population density
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 496–509, July 2007
How to Cite
Lindenfors, P., Nunn, C. L., Jones, K. E., Cunningham, A. A., Sechrest, W. and Gittleman, J. L. (2007), Parasite species richness in carnivores: effects of host body mass, latitude, geographical range and population density. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 496–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2006.00301.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!