Altitudinal gradients of grassland carbon and nitrogen isotope composition are recorded in the hair of grazers
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 583–592, September 2007
How to Cite
Männel, T. T., Auerswald, K. and Schnyder, H. (2007), Altitudinal gradients of grassland carbon and nitrogen isotope composition are recorded in the hair of grazers. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 16: 583–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2007.00322.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!