Soil nitrogen and carbon heterogeneity in woodlands and grasslands: contrasts between temperate and tropical regions
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 18–24, January 2008
How to Cite
Pärtel, M., Laanisto, L. and Wilson, S. D. (2008), Soil nitrogen and carbon heterogeneity in woodlands and grasslands: contrasts between temperate and tropical regions. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 17: 18–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2007.00336.x
- Issue online: 29 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!