Species traits are associated with the quality of bioclimatic models
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 403–414, May 2008
How to Cite
Pöyry, J., Luoto, M., Heikkinen, R. K. and Saarinen, K. (2008), Species traits are associated with the quality of bioclimatic models. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 17: 403–414. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2007.00373.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!