Converse Bergmann cline in a Eucalyptus herbivore, Paropsis atomaria Olivier (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae): phenotypic plasticity or local adaptation?
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 424–431, May 2008
How to Cite
Schutze, M. K. and Clarke, A. R. (2008), Converse Bergmann cline in a Eucalyptus herbivore, Paropsis atomaria Olivier (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae): phenotypic plasticity or local adaptation?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 17: 424–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2007.00374.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!