Present address: Jodrell Laboratory, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 3DS, UK.
Effects of species traits on the genetic diversity of high-mountain plants: a multi-species study across the Alps and the Carpathians
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 78–87, January 2009
How to Cite
Thiel-Egenter, C., Gugerli, F., Alvarez, N., Brodbeck, S., Cieślak, E., Colli, L., Englisch, T., Gaudeul, M., Gielly, L., Korbecka, G., Negrini, R., Paun, O., Pellecchia, M., Rioux, D., Ronikier, M., Schönswetter, P., Schüpfer, F., Taberlet, P., Tribsch, A., Van Loo, M., Winkler, M., Holderegger, R. and the IntraBioDiv Consortium (2009), Effects of species traits on the genetic diversity of high-mountain plants: a multi-species study across the Alps and the Carpathians. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 78–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2008.00421.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!