Importance of soil nutrients in the distribution of forest communities on a large geographical scale
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 88–97, January 2009
How to Cite
Marage, D. and Gégout, J.-C. (2009), Importance of soil nutrients in the distribution of forest communities on a large geographical scale. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 88–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2008.00428.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!