Climate and history explain the species richness peak at mid-elevation for Schizothorax fishes (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) distributed in the Tibetan Plateau and its adjacent regions
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 264–272, March 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., He, Q., Hua, X., Zhou, J., Xu, H., Chen, J. and Fu, C. (2009), Climate and history explain the species richness peak at mid-elevation for Schizothorax fishes (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) distributed in the Tibetan Plateau and its adjacent regions. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 264–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2008.00430.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!