Climate and history explain the species richness peak at mid-elevation for Schizothorax fishes (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) distributed in the Tibetan Plateau and its adjacent regions
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 264–272, March 2009
How to Cite
Li, J., He, Q., Hua, X., Zhou, J., Xu, H., Chen, J. and Fu, C. (2009), Climate and history explain the species richness peak at mid-elevation for Schizothorax fishes (Cypriniformes: Cyprinidae) distributed in the Tibetan Plateau and its adjacent regions. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 264–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2008.00430.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!