Present address: The University Centre in Svalbard, PO Box 156, NO-9171 Longyearbyen, Norway
Past and future range shifts and loss of diversity in dwarf willow (Salix herbacea L.) inferred from genetics, fossils and modelling
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 223–239, March 2009
How to Cite
Alsos, I. G., Alm, T., Normand, S. and Brochmann, C. (2009), Past and future range shifts and loss of diversity in dwarf willow (Salix herbacea L.) inferred from genetics, fossils and modelling. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 223–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2008.00439.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!