Present address: Geography Department, University of Zaragoza, Campus de San Francisco, 50009 Zaragoza, Spain.
A comparison of simultaneous autoregressive and generalized least squares models for dealing with spatial autocorrelation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 273–279, May 2009
How to Cite
Beguería, S. and Pueyo, Y. (2009), A comparison of simultaneous autoregressive and generalized least squares models for dealing with spatial autocorrelation. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2009.00446.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!