Floristic homogenization by native ruderal and alien plants in north-east Spain: the effect of environmental differences on a regional scale
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 563–574, September 2009
How to Cite
Pino, J., Font, X., De Cáceres, M. and Molowny-Horas, R. (2009), Floristic homogenization by native ruderal and alien plants in north-east Spain: the effect of environmental differences on a regional scale. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 563–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2009.00458.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2009
- Manuscript received 9 May 2008; revised 8 January 2009; accepted 10 January 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!