Can the tropical conservatism hypothesis explain temperate species richness patterns? An inverse latitudinal biodiversity gradient in the New World snake tribe Lampropeltini
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 406–415, July 2009
How to Cite
Pyron, R. A. and Burbrink, F. T. (2009), Can the tropical conservatism hypothesis explain temperate species richness patterns? An inverse latitudinal biodiversity gradient in the New World snake tribe Lampropeltini. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 406–415. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2009.00462.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!