The Rapoport effect is detected in a river system and is based on nested organization
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 498–506, July 2009
How to Cite
Beketov, M. A. (2009), The Rapoport effect is detected in a river system and is based on nested organization. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 498–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2009.00466.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!