Pervasive effects of dispersal limitation on within- and among-community species richness in agricultural landscapes
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 607–616, September 2009
How to Cite
Hendrickx, F., Maelfait, J.-P., Desender, K., Aviron, S., Bailey, D., Diekotter, T., Lens, L., Liira, J., Schweiger, O., Speelmans, M., Vandomme, V. and Bugter, R. (2009), Pervasive effects of dispersal limitation on within- and among-community species richness in agricultural landscapes. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 18: 607–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2009.00473.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!