The variation of apparent crown size and canopy heterogeneity across lowland Amazonian forests
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 72–84, January 2010
How to Cite
Barbier, N., Couteron, P., Proisy, C., Malhi, Y. and Gastellu-Etchegorry, J.-P. (2010), The variation of apparent crown size and canopy heterogeneity across lowland Amazonian forests. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 19: 72–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2009.00493.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!