Pliocene forest dynamics as a primary driver of African bird speciation
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 111–121, January 2010
How to Cite
Voelker, G., Outlaw, R. K. and Bowie, R. C. K. (2010), Pliocene forest dynamics as a primary driver of African bird speciation. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 19: 111–121. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2009.00500.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!