Ecogeographical variation of body size in the newt Triturus carnifex: comparing the hypotheses using an information-theoretic approach
Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 485–495, July 2010
How to Cite
Ficetola, G. F., Scali, S., Denoël, M., Montinaro, G., Vukov, T. D., Zuffi, M. A. L. and Padoa-Schioppa, E. (2010), Ecogeographical variation of body size in the newt Triturus carnifex: comparing the hypotheses using an information-theoretic approach. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 19: 485–495. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00535.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!