Broad-scale environmental response and niche conservatism in lacustrine diatom communities
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 724–732, September 2010
How to Cite
Bennett, J. R., Cumming, B. F., Ginn, B. K. and Smol, J. P. (2010), Broad-scale environmental response and niche conservatism in lacustrine diatom communities. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 19: 724–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00548.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!