Dominant climate influences on North American bird distributions
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 114–118, January 2011
How to Cite
Jiménez-Valverde, A., Barve, N., Lira-Noriega, A., Maher, S. P., Nakazawa, Y., Papeş, M., Soberón, J., Sukumaran, J. and Peterson, A. T. (2011), Dominant climate influences on North American bird distributions. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 20: 114–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00574.x
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!