Spatial patterns of wood traits in China are controlled by phylogeny and the environment
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 241–250, March 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, S.-B., Slik, J. W. F., Zhang, J.-L. and Cao, K.-F. (2011), Spatial patterns of wood traits in China are controlled by phylogeny and the environment. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 20: 241–250. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00582.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!