‘Ecologically complex carbon’– linking biodiversity values, carbon storage and habitat structure in some austral temperate forests
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 260–271, March 2011
How to Cite
Hatanaka, N., Wright, W., Loyn, R. H. and Mac Nally, R. (2011), ‘Ecologically complex carbon’– linking biodiversity values, carbon storage and habitat structure in some austral temperate forests. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 20: 260–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00591.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!