Asymmetric boundary shifts of tropical montane Lepidoptera over four decades of climate warming
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 34–45, January 2011
How to Cite
Chen, I.-C., Hill, J. K., Shiu, H.-J., Holloway, J. D., Benedick, S., Chey, V. K., Barlow, H. S. and Thomas, C. D. (2011), Asymmetric boundary shifts of tropical montane Lepidoptera over four decades of climate warming. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 20: 34–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00594.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!