Deconstructing the mammal species richness pattern in Europe – towards an understanding of the relative importance of climate, biogeographic history, habitat heterogeneity and humans
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 218–230, March 2011
How to Cite
Fløjgaard, C., Normand, S., Skov, F. and Svenning, J.-C. (2011), Deconstructing the mammal species richness pattern in Europe – towards an understanding of the relative importance of climate, biogeographic history, habitat heterogeneity and humans. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 20: 218–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00604.x
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!