Increased water-use efficiency during the 20th century did not translate into enhanced tree growth
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 597–608, July 2011
How to Cite
Peñuelas, J., Canadell, J. G. and Ogaya, R. (2011), Increased water-use efficiency during the 20th century did not translate into enhanced tree growth. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 20: 597–608. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00608.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!