Present address: IWEPS – Institut Wallon de l'Evaluation, de la Prospective et de la Statistique, Rue Fort de Suarlée, 1, B-5001 Namur, Belgium.
Scenarios for investigating risks to biodiversity
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Special Issue: QUO VADIS, ECOSYSTEM? SCENARIOS AS A TOOL FOR LARGE-SCALE ECOLOGICAL RESEARCH
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 5–18, January 2012
How to Cite
Spangenberg, J. H., Bondeau, A., Carter, T. R., Fronzek, S., Jaeger, J., Jylhä, K., Kühn, I., Omann, I., Paul, A., Reginster, I., Rounsevell, M., Schweiger, O., Stocker, A., Sykes, M. T. and Settele, J. (2012), Scenarios for investigating risks to biodiversity. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 5–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2010.00620.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!