Present address: Department of Animal Ecology, Institute of Ecological Science, VU University Amsterdam, De Boelelaan 1085, 1081 HV Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Global to community scale differences in the prevalence of convergent over divergent leaf trait distributions in plant assemblages
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 755–765, September 2011
How to Cite
Freschet, G. T., Dias, A. T. C., Ackerly, D. D., Aerts, R., van Bodegom, P. M., Cornwell, W. K., Dong, M., Kurokawa, H., Liu, G., Onipchenko, V. G., Ordoñez, J. C., Peltzer, D. A., Richardson, S. J., Shidakov, I. I., Soudzilovskaia, N. A., Tao, J. and Cornelissen, J. H. C. (2011), Global to community scale differences in the prevalence of convergent over divergent leaf trait distributions in plant assemblages. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 20: 755–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00651.x
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!