Predicting potential climate change impacts with bioclimate envelope models: a palaeoecological perspective
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 121–133, February 2012
How to Cite
Roberts, D. R. and Hamann, A. (2012), Predicting potential climate change impacts with bioclimate envelope models: a palaeoecological perspective. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 121–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00657.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!