Did central Australian megafaunal extinction coincide with abrupt ecosystem collapse or gradual climate change?
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 142–151, February 2012
How to Cite
Murphy, B. P., Williamson, G. J. and Bowman, D. M. J. S. (2012), Did central Australian megafaunal extinction coincide with abrupt ecosystem collapse or gradual climate change?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 142–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00668.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!