Floral, climatic and soil pH controls on leaf ash content in China's terrestrial plants
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 376–382, March 2012
How to Cite
Han, W., Chen, Y., Zhao, F.-J., Tang, L., Jiang, R. and Zhang, F. (2012), Floral, climatic and soil pH controls on leaf ash content in China's terrestrial plants. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 376–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00677.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!