Distance decay of similarity in freshwater communities: do macro- and microorganisms follow the same rules?
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 365–375, March 2012
How to Cite
Astorga, A., Oksanen, J., Luoto, M., Soininen, J., Virtanen, R. and Muotka, T. (2012), Distance decay of similarity in freshwater communities: do macro- and microorganisms follow the same rules?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 365–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00681.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!