These authors contributed equally.
A test of ecological succession hypotheses using 55-year time-series data for 361 boreal forest stands
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 441–454, April 2012
How to Cite
Chen, H. Y. H. and Taylor, A. R. (2012), A test of ecological succession hypotheses using 55-year time-series data for 361 boreal forest stands. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 441–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00689.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!