Representing two centuries of past and future climate for assessing risks to biodiversity in Europe
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Special Issue: QUO VADIS, ECOSYSTEM? SCENARIOS AS A TOOL FOR LARGE-SCALE ECOLOGICAL RESEARCH
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 19–35, January 2012
How to Cite
Fronzek, S., Carter, T. R. and Jylhä, K. (2012), Representing two centuries of past and future climate for assessing risks to biodiversity in Europe. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 19–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00695.x
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Vol. 21, Issue 7, 777, Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!