The species richness–productivity relationship in the herb layer of European deciduous forests
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 657–667, June 2012
How to Cite
Axmanová, I., Chytrý, M., Zelený, D., Li, C.-F., Vymazalová, M., Danihelka, J., Horsák, M., Kočí, M., Kubešová, S., Lososová, Z., Otýpková, Z., Tichý, L., Martynenko, V. B., Baisheva, E. Z., Schuster, B. and Diekmann, M. (2012), The species richness–productivity relationship in the herb layer of European deciduous forests. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 657–667. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00707.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!