Present address: Audubon California, 4225 Hollis Street, Emeryville, CA 94608 USA.
Understanding bias in geographic range size estimates
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 7, pages 732–742, July 2012
How to Cite
Sheth, S. N., Lohmann, L. G., Distler, T. and Jiménez, I. (2012), Understanding bias in geographic range size estimates. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 732–742. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00716.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!