Temperature explains global variation in biomass among humid old-growth forests
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 998–1006, October 2012
How to Cite
Larjavaara, M. and Muller-Landau, H. C. (2012), Temperature explains global variation in biomass among humid old-growth forests. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 998–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00740.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Vol. 22, Issue 6, 772, Article first published online: 5 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!