Dispersal ability modulates the strength of the latitudinal richness gradient in European beetles
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1106–1113, November 2012
How to Cite
Baselga, A., Lobo, J. M., Svenning, J.-C., Aragón, P. and Araújo, M. B. (2012), Dispersal ability modulates the strength of the latitudinal richness gradient in European beetles. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 1106–1113. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2011.00753.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!