The ice age ecologist: testing methods for reserve prioritization during the last global warming
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Special Issue: Long-term perspectives in macroecology: keys to the past and future of biodiversity. Guest Editors: Jeremy Kerr and Solomon Dobrowski
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 289–301, March 2013
How to Cite
Williams, J. W., Kharouba, H. M., Veloz, S., Vellend, M., McLachlan, J., Liu, Z., Otto-Bliesner, B. and He, F. (2013), The ice age ecologist: testing methods for reserve prioritization during the last global warming. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 289–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00760.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!