How are tree species distributed in climatic space? A simple and general pattern
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1157–1166, December 2012
How to Cite
Boucher-Lalonde, V., Morin, A. and Currie, D. J. (2012), How are tree species distributed in climatic space? A simple and general pattern. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 1157–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00764.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!