The variation of tree beta diversity across a global network of forest plots
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1191–1202, December 2012
How to Cite
De Cáceres, M., Legendre, P., Valencia, R., Cao, M., Chang, L.-W., Chuyong, G., Condit, R., Hao, Z., Hsieh, C.-F., Hubbell, S., Kenfack, D., Ma, K., Mi, X., Supardi Noor, Md. N., Kassim, A. R., Ren, H., Su, S.-H., Sun, I.-F., Thomas, D., Ye, W. and He, F. (2012), The variation of tree beta diversity across a global network of forest plots. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 1191–1202. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00770.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!