Plant species loss from European semi-natural grasslands following nutrient enrichment – is it nitrogen or is it phosphorus?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 73–82, January 2013
How to Cite
Ceulemans, T., Merckx, R., Hens, M. and Honnay, O. (2013), Plant species loss from European semi-natural grasslands following nutrient enrichment – is it nitrogen or is it phosphorus?. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 73–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00771.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!