Current measures for distance decay in similarity of species composition are influenced by study extent and grain size
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1203–1212, December 2012
How to Cite
Steinbauer, M. J., Dolos, K., Reineking, B. and Beierkuhnlein, C. (2012), Current measures for distance decay in similarity of species composition are influenced by study extent and grain size. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 21: 1203–1212. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00772.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!