Editor: Solomon Dobrowski
Landscape planning for the future: using fossil records to independently validate bioclimatic envelope models for economically valuable tree species in Europe
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Special Issue: Long-term perspectives in macroecology: keys to the past and future of biodiversity. Guest Editors: Jeremy Kerr and Solomon Dobrowski
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 318–333, March 2013
How to Cite
Macias-Fauria, M. and Willis, K. J. (2013), Landscape planning for the future: using fossil records to independently validate bioclimatic envelope models for economically valuable tree species in Europe. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 318–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00781.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Marie Curie Research Fellowship. Grant Number: 254206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!