Present address: Biogeochemistry and Nutrient Cycling Laboratory, Department of Land, Air and Water Resources (LAWR), 3312 Plant and Environmental Sciences Bldg, University of California Davis, CA 95616. USA.
Probing for the influence of atmospheric CO2 and climate change on forest ecosystems across biomes
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 83–92, January 2013
How to Cite
Silva, L. C. R., Anand, M. (2013), Probing for the influence of atmospheric CO2 and climate change on forest ecosystems across biomes. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 83–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00783.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Canadian Foundation
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chairs Program to M.A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!