Editor: Jeremy Kerr
The relative influence of temperature, moisture and their interaction on range limits of mammals over the past century
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Special Issue: Long-term perspectives in macroecology: keys to the past and future of biodiversity. Guest Editors: Jeremy Kerr and Solomon Dobrowski
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 334–343, March 2013
How to Cite
Smith, A. B. (2013), The relative influence of temperature, moisture and their interaction on range limits of mammals over the past century. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 334–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00785.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- California Energy Commission's Public Interest Energy Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!