Editor: Solomon Dobrowski
Life on a tropical planet: niche conservatism and the global diversity gradient
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Special Issue: Long-term perspectives in macroecology: keys to the past and future of biodiversity. Guest Editors: Jeremy Kerr and Solomon Dobrowski
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 344–350, March 2013
How to Cite
Romdal, T. S., Araújo, M. B. and Rahbek, C. (2013), Life on a tropical planet: niche conservatism and the global diversity gradient. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 344–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00786.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Danish National Science Foundation. Grant Number: J. no. 21-03-0221
- EC FP6 ECOCHANGE project. Grant Number: GOCE-CT-13 2006–036866
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!