Spatial regression methods capture prediction uncertainty in species distribution model projections through time
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Global Ecology and Biogeography
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 242–251, February 2013
How to Cite
Swanson, A. K., Dobrowski, S. Z., Finley, A. O., Thorne, J. H., Schwartz, M. K. (2013), Spatial regression methods capture prediction uncertainty in species distribution model projections through time. Global Ecology and Biogeography, 22: 242–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1466-8238.2012.00794.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- the National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: BCS-0819493, BCS-0819430, BCS-0819493, EF-1137309 and DMS-1106609
- the USDA. Grant Number: CSREES 2008-38420-19524
- the California Energy Commission PIER Program. Grant Number: CEC PIR-08-006
- the USDA Forest Service Rocky Mountain Research Station. Grant Number: JV11221635-201
Appendix S1 Methodological details.
Appendix S2 r code example.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.